Our policy is designed to cover private residences including contents therein as well other incidental risk exposures against the following principal perils:
- Fire, lightning, explosions, thunderbolts, earthquakes or subterranean fires
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Bursting or overflowing of fixed oil tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Burglary, housebreaking, theft, larceny or any other attempt thereat
- Aircraft or other aerial devices or articles dropped therefrom
- Storm, tempest and flood
- Impact by any road vehicle, horse or cattle, not belonging to or under the control of the Insured or any member of the Insured’s household
- Riot and strike damage
- Malicious damage
The policy contains the following sections:
Section 1: Buildings
This Section indemnifies loss or damage to building(s) of private dwelling houses or flats and associated domestic offices, stables, garages and outbuildings of massive construction, used in connection therewith and walls, gates and fences around and pertaining to the premises, including landlord’s fixtures and fittings, etc.
Section 2: Contents
This Section indemnifies against loss or damage to contents insured whilst within the building, due to operation of principal perils.
Section 3: Miscellaneous
This Section involves reimbursement against additional expenditure incurred towards rent, etc. in the event of loss or damage to the property insured under Section 1 or Section 2 of the policy.
Section 4: Liability to the Public
This Section indemnifies in respect of claims made against the Insured arising from:
- Bodily injury or diseases to persons
- Damage to property by accident or defective sanitary arrangements, in or about the premises up to a limit of Dhs. 250,000 on any one occurrence (higher limits can be arranged, if necessary).
For more details on Householder’s Comprehensive Insurance, please do not hesitate to contact us.